WESTERN UKRAINIAN RESEARCH CENTRE
FOR EUROPEAN STUDIES
JEAN MONNET CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
Assoc. Prof. Oksana Krayevska
Senior Research Fellow
WURCES Research Topic: Theoretical and Methodological Basis of the Formation and Implementation of the Common Policies of the European Union
Ph.D. in Political Science, Associate Professor of the Department of Regional Studies and International Tourism at the Faculty of International Relations, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
Institutional Coordinator of the Erasmus + Program at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
In 2007 she received a Ph.D. degree in Political Science (23.00.04 - Political Problems of International Systems and Global Development) at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
In 2011 she was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of Regional Studies and International Tourism.
In addition to academic work, she works as a Leading Specialist in the International Office and assists with implementation of EU-supported projects.
Participant in a number of international conferences and seminars in Ukraine and abroad. Carried out scientific internships and trainings in Austria, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Finland and the Czech Republic.
Since 2010 - a member of the Ukrainian Association of European Studies.
Since 2018 - a member of the Ukrainian Association of Teachers and Researchers of European Integration.
In 2017-2019 she worked as Senior Sectoral Policy Fellow in the EU-funded project «Association4U» and consulted the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine concerning the implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine.
• Political and economic aspects of the European integration
• Common policies of the EU
• EU enlargement process
• European Union policy in the field of tourism
• Relations between Ukraine and the EU, Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU
• EU Education Policy, Bologna Process, EU Educational and Scientific Programs (Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, LLP / Erasmus, Jean Monnet Erasmus + Program).
The author of more than 50 scientific publications, including 1 monograph and 1 methodical recommendations for the course "Common Policies of the EU".
1. Krayevska O. The EU policy in the sphere of tourism: a conceptual ground and institutional mechanisms. Monograph, Lviv, 2013. - 276 p. (in Ukrainian)
2. Integration of Ukraine into the European educational area in the context of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU // European Integration Processes in the 21st Century: Key Trends, Challenges and New Opportunities: Ukrainian Yearbook on European Integration Studies. - Lutsk, Teren, 2018.
3. Krayevska O. Common Policies of the European Union / Chapter 4 / European Union: Politics of Unity in Variety // International Relations: Politics. Economics. Law / M.Z. Malskyy, Yu.M. Moroz, І.І. Іzhnin and others; edit. Markiyan Malskyy, Yuriy Moroz. – Lviv: LNU Franka, 2017. – P. 213-228 (in Ukrainian).
4. Krayevska O. Integration of Ukraine into the European academic mobility network // Changes as a social process / ed. Witold Jedynak, Jozsef Kaposzta, Jaroslaw Kinal. - Rzeszow, 2017. – P. 66-79 (in English).
5. Antonyuk N., Krayevska O. The Problems and Perspectives of the EU-Ukraine Cooperation in the Sphere of Tourism in the Framework of Association Agreement implementation // Studia Periegetica nr 2(18)/2017. – Poznan, 2017. - P. 25-34 (in English).
6. Krayevska O. Transformation of the models of the EU common policy-making into the EU competences by the Lisbon treaty // Visnyk (Bulletin) of Lviv University. Volume on international relations - 2016 - Vol. 38. - P. 70-79. (in Ukrainian)
7. Krayevska O. Common Policies of the European Union: methodological recommendations for the course. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2011. – 128 p. (in Ukrainian)